Cedar Street Toffee began when neighbors shared the warmth of giving with one another.Cedar Street is located in a beautiful neighborhood in Overland Park, Kansas. Many days you can hear the playful banter and laughter of neighborhood children. You can easily walk on the sidewalks and find more than one neighbor out chatting with one another. Cars rarely drive up and down Cedar Street and the ones that do are greeted with a friendly wave.
Cedar Street Toffee started here. It is customary on this street to share in the Holiday Spirit and give to those around us. Whether it is a hand in shoveling someone's driveway or the warmth of cookies left on a doorstop. Our toffee was discovered this way.
When you taste the buttery smooth joy, you will be transported to a time where the front doors where left open, children ran freely, and your neighbors were your friends.
Meet The Toffee Maker
Teresa is a mom of three boys who keep her busy with sports and school activities. Her husband and children are the light of her life, and her joy can be found when making toffee and sharing her creation with others.
Hungry for more? Read our local media coverage.
- Overland Park neighbors shared their homemade toffee, then turned it into a business - Kansas City Star
- Introducing Cedar Street Toffee [Video] - KCTV 5 News
- Sweet Beginnings Lead to a Flourishing Toffee Company [Pages 28 - 29] - Simply KC Magazine
- Overland Park's Cedar Street Toffee is a Melt-in-Your-Mouth Treat - Feast Magazine
- IN Kansas City Magazine - Impulse Purchase of The Week 8/22/18